I like painting, most of the times I find it difficult when I can’t paint what is in my mind, and having no time to practice what I envisaged. One night, I was messing with the paint and I put one colour on another and put them together onto a paper with a cardboard. At certain points the colours come together but not everywhere, what I would like is the acrylic paint not to absorb as much as it does at the moment and also texturised the paper. Furthermore, in order to create more layers, I have added embossing powder. At first sight, I thought that this is a new creation of mine, however, later on I have come to the conclusion that this isn’t a complete piece of work, so I decided to convert it in a scrapbook layout. I have chosen one of the lyrics of Silje Nergaard as the theme of the picture.
- Kattintson ide, hogy megoszthassa a Pinterest-en(Új ablakban nyílik meg)
- Facebookon való megosztáshoz kattintás ide.(Új ablakban nyílik meg)
- Kattints ide a Twitter-en való megosztáshoz(Új ablakban nyílik meg)
- Kattints ide a nyomtatáshoz(Új ablakban nyílik meg)
- Ajánlás egy barátnak email-ben(Új ablakban nyílik meg)